The protection of our customer’s personal data represents, for us, a constant commitment to always guarantee a greater security in the protection of your privacy.
In accordance with the Regulations, the processing of personal data by TugaSox is subject to the principles of lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency; limitation of purpose; minimizing data and accuracy; imitation; conservation; integrity and confidentiality, and responsibility.
We kindly ask you to check the accuracy of your data and preferences regarding Its treatment and updating them if you feel necessary. To do this, please access the customer area at www.tugasox.pt, using your access data and proceed with the modifications, or contact us at email@example.com
a. Who we are
TugaSox Sportswear Lda. (TugaSox from now on) is a Portuguese company, specialized in trading apparel and accessories for high-intensity sports.
b. What is personal data
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) specifies as personal data’, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
c. When are applied the rules of GDPR
RGPD rules are applied whenever your data is collected, used and stored on digital media or in a structured paper file system.
2. Data controller
In compliance with Law 67/98 of 26 October, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your personal data collected on this site are the responsibility of TugaSox Sportswear Lda., with headquarters at Rua Mário Souto Mayor Cardia, 16, 2E, taxpayer number 513 305 270 and registered with the Commercial Registry Office of Lisboa. This company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR.
For matters relating to the processing of your personal data, TugaSox has a data controller who can be contacted through the following ways:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Rua Mário Souto Mayor Cardia, N16, 2E, 2670-572 Loures
- By phone: +351 926 371 120
3. Collection of personal data
TugaSox collects personal data when users:
- register and/or browse our website;
- use our online store;
- complete and send your personal data through our contact forms at www.tugasox.pt;
- place an order or ask for a quote; and,
- ask/hire any of our services.
4. Purpose of the collection of personal data
TugaSox collects personal data with users’ specific consent and expressed when necessary, for the following purposes,
- Allowing browsing and use of our online store – the user's personal data collected, will be treated and used to help make visits to our site as productive and enjoyable as possible;
- Assure the provision of services requested by users - users’ personal data will be processed and used for the operational, technical and administrative management of the business and contractual relationship between TugaSox and the users. Personal data will also be processed for the provision of third-party services, when it is necessary or when you have expressly consented to it;
- Contact directly with users
- Comply with legal, accounting and tax obligations;
- Improve our products and services;
- Contacts for market research;
- Send direct marketing communications (through the sending of electronic communications) regarding services like those already subscribed by the Client, except in case of initial opposition or if you expressly refuse to receive these communications in the future. We will treat your personal data in order to make you known news, promotions, campaigns and among other opportunities you may benefit. To this end, we will use the contacts you have provided to us to send you periodic emails/newsletters of our products, special offers or other information that we consider to be of interest to you,
5. The basis of treatment and its mandatory or optional nature
The legal basis for processing personal data for user’s navigation, browse and use our services indicated on the previous clause is set out in Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR, since the processing in question is necessary for the provision of the Services subscribed by the user. Please note that the provision of personal data for these purposes is optional, however, failure to provide them makes it impossible to provide the Services by TugaSox
The purpose indicated as mandatory for legal, accounting and tax obligations reflects a legitimate treatment of personal data under Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation, as such treatment is necessary for TugaSox to be able to comply with legal obligations to which it is subject.
The processing of personal data made for marketing purposes (including the improvement of products and services and market research) is based on the express and unequivocal consent of the Customer, in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 a) and Article 22 (2) (c) of the Regulation. The provision of your personal data for these purposes is therefore optional. If you wish to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you may do so at any time by logging into the customer area or via our email contact, email@example.com
6. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be communicated for the purposes described above to the following entities:
- Natural or legal persons that provide assistance and/or counseling services to TugaSox in accounting, administrative, financial and credit recovery matters, as well as judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for the purpose of complying with legal requirements.
- Entities to which TugaSox must communicate the personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation and/or in response to requests from competent authorities, duly substantiated for this purpose;
- Your data will also be shared with entities with whom it is necessary to interact in order to provide services (entities that provide delivery and transport services, entities that manage online payments, etc ...), at the level of maintenance or technical support (entities that manage the website hosting, online store and billing platforms), which may have access to some of your personal data for contractual purposes
7. Personal Data collected
The personal data that we are collecting is the only necessary for the provision of the services required by users. We may also collect personal data for the navigation and use of our online store and, after being strictly authorized by the users to send periodically, news, campaigns, and offers.
We are collecting the following data:
Contact elements such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
Personal elements such as tax Id number, and date of birth.
8. Data retention
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
9. Your rights
The Customer has the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. In case you decide to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information above.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates any of the provisions of the applicable legislation, you may submit a complaint to the competent control authority (National Data Protection Commission), in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation.
10. Navigation on our website and online store
Our online store is hosted on the Shopify Inc. platform, an online e-commerce service provider that allows us to sell our products and services to consumers. The use of personal information is stored in the Shopify databases on their secure servers and protected by a firewall. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site - you can see how Google Analytics uses your personal information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies / privacy /.
As mentioned above, we may use your personal information to provide you with information or marketing campaigns that we believe may be of your interest. You may disable advertising/marketing campaigns by following the links below: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads. Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous